Our Vision is to create an ever-expanding network where all of us are inspired to make a genuine impact.
Our business is to provide innovative software and services in the most secure and efficient way. We connect the world’s givers of time, money and products to those who can benefit from them most. Together we can make incredible things happen.
- OUR CLIENTS: Always putting them first and caring deeply about their success
- RESULTS: Getting the job done, with genuine impact
- PRECISION: Sweating every detail as master craftsmen of products and services
- HONESTY and TRANSPARENCY: Speaking and demanding the unvarnished truth, and addressing challenges head on
- TEAMWORK: Enjoying each other’s company and wearing the same uniform both at work and on the volleyball court
- INTELLECTUAL CURIOSITY: Wanting to go one step further, one layer deeper to get all the answers.
- INTEGRITY: Doing the right thing, every time
Just as the causes we help support cross boundaries and barriers, so do the talented individuals that drive our organization’s success. Spanning multiple backgrounds, heritages and points of view, our diverse workforce brings innovative thinking, drives better solutions, and helps us more-effectively serve clients who are committed to making the world a better place.
Jobs and Careers
Looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
Here’s why you should consider CyberGrants.
Play a key role in enabling billions of dollars of charitable giving and millions of volunteer hours.
Work with a vibrant, committed company whose new leadership is committed to our cause and future growth.
Take advantage of the rare opportunity to work closely with a roster of blue-chip corporate clients and world-class foundations.
Enjoy a wide range of benefits, including best-in-class healthcare coverage.
The following opportunities are currently available at CyberGrants:
- Account Manager / Customer Support (Andover)
- Client Coordinator (Andover)
- Full-Stack Developer (Andover)
- Senior Revenue Operations Analyst (Andover)
- UI Developer (Andover)
To apply for a CyberGrants opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.