Title: Client Accountant
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: New Jersey
The Client Accountant will be responsible for processing bank reconciliations, printing checks, and processing adjustments/reissues for multiple high volume clients. The employee must be able to interact well in a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The individual must have experience in bank reconciliations and knowledge of accounting controls
- Processing adjustments, refunds, and reissues on a timely basis, placing stops & voids
- Printing various check runs on a daily basis
- Processing foreign payments
- Creating invoices
- Interaction with Operations, Clients and Banking Departments as necessary
- Efficient record keeping of check inventory and ordering check stock
- Daily monitoring and making decisions on positive pay exceptions
- Banking deposits for various clients
- Transferring funds and initiating wire transfers
- Knowledge and experience in merchant services including chargebacks
- Familiarity with multiple banking platforms a plus: BofA Cashpro, WF CEO, PNC Pinnacle, Chase Access...
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
Knowledge and Experience
- Good Analytical and Organizational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Effective communicator
- Able to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university preferably in accounting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.