Title: Client Service Support Representative (Call Center)
Department: Client Service
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Andover and Princeton
Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of incoming support requests received from our client base and their constituents. Responds to support requests via email and/or verbal communication with originators. Functions as a liaison with internal business partners to determine/gather client specific information related to their programs and utilizes this information to appropriately respond to client inquiries. Responsible for actively managing/updating tickets assigned in our ticketing system. Completes special projects assigned by the Client Service Support Manager as appropriate by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides timely and accurate resolution to all support requests within the prescribed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Works with internal and external partners to assist in determining resolutions/responses to inquiries.
- Coordinates issue resolution with appropriate department contacts.
- Manages workload and time to ensure Service Level Objectives are met or exceeded on an active basis.
- Provides timely updates to appropriate internal and external parties regarding issue resolution.
- Develops a solid understanding of a client's program rules, contacts, policies, and procedures.
- Attends and actively participates in team meetings and training sessions.
- Balances workload by establishing priorities for items assigned effectively.
- Identifies and escalates priority issues to appropriate escalation points.
- Seeks advice from leadership personnel and other senior team members in the Contact Center to provide guidance when responding to inquiries.
- Adheres to established company and operational policies and procedures.
- Participates as a team member in recommending solutions to various issues as they arise.
- Ensures client satisfaction by cultivating and building successful relationships with internal contacts.
- Assists as a testing resources for account managers and systems development when needed.
- Provides feedback to improve operational efficiency of the team and its processes.
- Maintains a professional and courteous demeanor with clients.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Prior call center or client facing experience required. Associate's degree (A. A. / A. S.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Ability to work non-standard hours in order to complete work items during peak volume periods
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to learn new concepts and collaboration tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Consistently maintains superior quality standards in work output
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; internet software; order processing systems and contact management systems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.