Title: Full Stack Developer
Department: Product Development and Infrastructure
Type: Full Time / Permanent
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for developing new components of our SaaS offering in accordance with the firm's product roadmap. The Full Stack Developer will also be responsible for resolving production issues for our internal and external business partners.
The Full Stack Developer possesses a strong understanding of the capabilities of the CyberGrants software offerings and works closely with internal contacts to assist in clearly defining business require-ments/specifications. The Full Stack Developer is considered to be a senior member of the CyberGrants staff and as such is expected to provide guidance and leadership to more junior staff associates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs and develops technical components in support of product enhancements
- Resolves technical support issues related to custom and standard CG software offering
- Collaborates with product managers and other team members on defining technical solutions to business problems
- Assists in requirements analysis, design, and effort estimation
- Identifies opportunities for code or pattern reuse and optimization
- Performs comprehensive product evaluations for potential technologies that could be used to en-hance the CG software offering
- Educates internal contacts of feature/functions available to them
- Provides input to department policies and procedures
- Suggests new or enhanced procedures that improve operational efficiency
- Identifies and provides learning opportunities for developers
- Participates in candidate screening, selection, interviews, and skills evaluations
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with web application development technologies, such as HTML5, CSS, JavaS-cript, React, RESTful APIs, and Java
- Demonstrable experience with front-end or middle tier development in addition to backend devel-opment
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, preferably Oracle
- Ability to generate SQL scripts and stored procedures
- Proven technical, design, and systems analysis skills
- Experience on engineering teams working on multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Must be comfortable working in a Unix environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Ability to work effectively individually and on a team
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure while meeting deadlines
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.