Title: Implementation Project Manager
Type: Full Time / Permanent
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for leading customer deployments for the CyberGrants software application. This is a highly visible role in the organization requiring a combination of project management, technical and interpersonal skills to be successful
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and manage a project governance framework for customer or partner engagements.
- Develop, manage and report on project status, schedule and risks.
- Provide clear and effective internal and customer-facing communication and escalation paths and processes.
- Execute cross-functional, cross-product awareness and coordination of the customer’s service experience, priorities, and needs.
- Provide project leadership for customer integrations.
- Monitor in-flight projects to identify any risks arising from the technical discovery portions of projects. Work with staff and peers in order to drive resolution on the identified risks.
- Support project team members, manage change and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity.
- Ensure success of projects while maintaining customer service focus.
Qualifications and Experience (Required)
The following qualifications and experience are required:
- Highly self-motivated; able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, yet also work independently on complex problems.
- 5-7 years of experience in customer-facing roles, preferably within technology or consulting organizations.
- A demonstrated understanding of when and how to be flexible, and when and how to be firm.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extremely high standards for documented work product.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Project, Visio and MS Office products.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed (0 - 25% travel requirement).
- PMP certification is a plus.
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; MBA preferred
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.