Title: Implementation Specialist
Department: Client Services
Type: Full Time / Permanent
The Implementation Specialist serves as part of our implementation team for the successful deployment of enterprise-wide software solutions. The implementation teams are responsible for the end-to end delivery of the implementation – ensuring that business requirements are realized through excellent software configuration, workflow design, training, testing and go-live.
Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following
- Be responsible for the product(s) implementation from the requirements gathering through project launch phase and turn over to Client Support.
- Provide product and implementation expertise relative to CyberGrants products and philanthropic programs.
- Execute the program requirements gathering process and facilitate product configuration or train/assist the Client with the configuration of the product.
- Facilitate effective communication between constituents by maintaining direct and routine dialogue aimed at resolving roadblocks, as the subject matter expert on CyberGrants products, systems, processes and policies.
- Exhibit the appropriate skills to overcome roadblocks and promote the appropriate collaboration and team work within the company and with the client.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on industry technology, standards and trends, best practices, and have a thorough knowledge of the CyberGrants product line.
- Interface with numerous teams to ensure that these products are implemented at the highest possible level of quality. Candidate will also be responsible for interfacing with a variety of departments successfully and effectively, with appropriate follow up where necessary to be accountable for overall delivery.
- Where appropriate, will demonstrate:
- Implementation credibility to a prospect or client
- Impact and influence to work around a problem
- Good judgment
- An ability to be assertive
- Capability to manage conflict
- Meeting facilitation skills
- Multitasking ability
- Execute effective and comprehensive communication strategies.
- Execute a sound approach to give client excellent implementation experience in support of their reference ability.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- 3+ years of progressive consulting experience in a Professional Services organization with expert knowledge of consulting and implementation methodologies.
- Experience facilitating technical projects from start to finish.
- Lead requirement-gathering sessions.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Can facilitate multiple product implementations at one time.
- Proven ability to successfully facilitate a small-to-medium size software implementation project as a consultant independently.
- A general understanding of the technologies and architectures used for deploying web-based enterprise and SaaS applications.
- Ability to “read” a client relative to their experience and skills around software implementation and adapt communication and training strategies accordingly.
- Multiple years’ experience with the following:
- Excellent software implementation skills
- Excellent client interface skills
- Proven cross-functional team success
- Knowledge of employee engagement, charitable or corporate philanthropic programs are considered a plus.
- The ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management is required.
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.