Title: Revenue Analyst
Reports to: Director, Finance
Type: Full Time / Permanent
CyberGrants, LLC is seeking a competent Revenue Analyst with strong Excel skills and a passion towards data management, reporting and productivity gains through operational/process improvements. The right candidate will utilize their solid accounting, Excel, systems administration and change management skills and experiences to improve revenue management processes and reporting within a fast growing, dynamic culture.
- Primary value-added functions include:
- Creating various detailed revenue analyses across multiple product lines, with Board-level reporting dashboards
- License and Services revenue: forecasting, analytics and reporting
- Apply company revenue recognition rules/policies to ensure ledger integrity
- Utilize data repositories for niche reporting elements, as necessary
- Active participation on Client Retention and Contract Renewal committees
- Assist with monthly invoicing, contract analysis and client retention efforts
- Assist in defining NetSuite best practices
- Revenue/pricing modeling and Excel-based projects, as needed
- Additional desired impact:
- Through teamwork and collaboration, bring structure/order in a fast-paced, high growth-minded organization
- Support the cultural shift towards analytics and quantified decision-making
- Elevate the credibility of the Finance organization through precise reporting, compelling presentations and thoughtful recommendations
- Embrace additional learning/growth opportunities as they materialize; provide leadership in adjacent areas of responsibility to support outstanding outcomes
- BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance, Business or Mathematics; minimum two years of Finance or Accounting experience. MBA degree is preferred but not necessary.
- Advanced Excel, intermediate Access skills.
- Robust experience with NetSuite (or similar) accounting systems.
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.