Software Developer I
Title: Software Developer I
Department: Client Dev Ops – Technical Service Delivery Team
Type: Full Time / Permanent
CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company focused on providing the very best service to our clients. With nearly 20 years of experience supporting corporate and private philanthropy, CyberGrants brings customers an extraordinary wealth of knowledge and services.
As part of the Cybergrants team you will be part of a select few that are responsible for helping our corporate and private clients provide over 6.6 billion dollars in annual funding to national and local non-profit organizations in support of programs ranging from major natural disaster relief to local animal shelters and after school programs.
Use your technological abilities for good. Go home every night knowing the work you’ve done has effected millions of people around the world. Join Cybergrants’ team of passionate and hardworking developers today!
- Supports technical components of existing client programs and new client implementations.
- Resolves technical issues related to custom and standard CG software offering.
- Develops and executes SQL statements, packages, and stored procedures within Oracle databases.
- Defines, develops and supports inbound and outbound data feeds (ASCII/XML) in support of client programs.
- Develops and supports custom report solutions using Oracle Reports in response to ad-hoc requests from clients or CyberGrants Client Managers.
- Educates internal contacts of feature/functions available to them.
- Suggests new or enhanced procedures that improve operational efficiency, developing broad-based solutions when directed.
- Demonstrates a strong desire to be a quality individual contributor and team member.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to learn quickly and research new technology or skills area when needed.
- Participates openly and constructively in code peer review and other quality control activities.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to be flexible and think out-of-the-box when faced with non-ideal circumstances.
- Identifies potential or disproportionate risk in requests from internal business partner or client requests and recommends alternatives.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to generate SQL scripts and stored procedures
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Ability to work effectively individually and on a team
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure while meeting deadlines
- BA from four year college or university, or four to six years in related experience and or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to email@example.com.