Client Success Account Manager
Type: Full Time / Permanent
CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company focused on providing the very best service to our clients. With nearly 20 years of experience supporting corporate and private philanthropy, CyberGrants brings customers an extraordinary wealth of knowledge and services.
As part of the Cybergrants team you will be part of a select few that are responsible for helping our corporate and private clients provide over 6.6 billion dollars in annual funding to national and local non-profit organizations in support of programs ranging from major natural disaster relief to local animal shelters and after school programs.
The Client Success Account Manager is a key contributor whom is responsible for receiving all incoming requests from CyberGrants’ largest clients, assisting with resolution on a variety of questions/technical issues, and organizing internal resources to gain information/answers on remaining items. The Client Success Account Manager will track all incoming issues with a high attention to detail, and will provide updated information to assigned clients on a daily or weekly basis. This individual must be highly organized, and able to work across multiple departments (both internally, and on the client side) to gather all necessary information and work towards resolution.
Our mission and entrepreneurial spirit attracts passionate and hardworking professionals. We work hard, but have fun while doing so.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship with the emphasis on being proactive in providing information and resolving issues
- Receive all incoming questions/issues from client side, understand asks and assign as needed internally, or to oneself.
- Keep consistent tabs on all ongoing efforts, update the client on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, and see issue or request through to resolution.
- Maintain client viewing Action Item Registrars, to provide visibility of all open items with current status.
- Provide first tier of support for all questions/inquiries. Complete configuration changes as necessary, and provide basic training where possible.
- Prioritize issues with client’s input, so that items can be addressed per their needed priority.
- Work with development to assign prioritization for customizations and/or enhancements, and provide the client updates as progress is made.
- Assist with testing following completion of customizations, to ensure features are working as designed, and is received by client in good, working order.
- Direct support of all day-to-day operational activities
- Email Support
- Contact Center Escalation Support
- Payment Processing & Follow-Up
- Transaction Management
- Generation & Validation of scheduled & ad hoc report requests
- Other duties may be assigned
- 5-8 years of applicable work experience in a SaaS or other high-tech environment.
- Familiarity with SCRUM, KANBAN
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. / B.S) from four-year College or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PMP or CSM a plus
- Passion for the CyberGrants Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with clients.
- Thorough in nature- excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Product Management, Development, Contact Center, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Adept at multi-tasking with success and confidence
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to work independently with speed, accuracy and quality
- Desire to wear many hats and juggle many balls, in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Fast learner
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, but for the betterment of the team
A CyberGrants person is...
CyberGrants is successful because of the highly motivated people who work here and their deep enthusiasm for customer service and philanthropy. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. Your passion and commitment will inspire your colleagues as you continue to place the client at the center of everything you do.
For consideration, please send résumé & cover letter, with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.